What is a Mystery Blogger Award?
The creator of this award, Okoto Enigma, says “It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.”
The Rules Are:
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog, as well as to the specific post in which you were nominated. That way, the blogger who nominated you will receive a Pingback and know that you posted your answers and will be able to read them!
- Mention the creator of the award.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- Nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice, with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share your link to your best post (s).
Three things about me:
- I want to be a Counselor and one day open my own practice
- I am in the middle of writing a book (the secret project that subscribers know about) and would love to be able to self-publish in about a year.
- I love the show Dexter
My Questions From John Are:
1. What inspires you?
I get inspired by many things. I get inspired from movies, tv shows, people in my life, books. All these things help me with my own writing and growth as an individual.
2. If you could have dinner and talk with any one person (dead or alive) who would it be? Why?
This is a hard question. I think I’d want to talk to one of the well known psychologists like Frued or Jung or Erikson. I think having a conversation with one of the “founding fathers” of pyschology would be such a learning experience.
3. What’s one thing on your bucket list?
I originally wanted to be in the FBI and before I met Jak, my husband, I was starting to train and get into shape so I could pass the fitness test to be able to be an agent. So I would want to be able to pass the FBI fitness test one day even though I am not going to be an agent (I wouldn’t want to be in the FBI now that I am a mom).
4. Who was the person that had the most influence on your life?
I would say either my sister or my dad.
5. What’s a project or accomplishment you hope to complete in 2018?
Well, as I mentioned earlier, I am writing a book, and I ideally want to finish that by the end of this year.
My Mystery Award Nominations (in no particular order) Are:
My Questions Are:
- What is one struggle in your life that you overcame?
- What is your favorite band and why?
- What animal do you think you would be and why?
- If you could have any job in the world what would it be and why?
- What is most important to you in a romantic relationship and why?
My Best Posts:
I’ll link my top three posts: