Every other Thursday and Sunday are Guest Post Days!
The Modern Mr. and Mrs. always is always open to guest posters on the following topics:
If you’re interested, email your submission to Guestpost@millennialmrsandmom.com with the subject “Guest Post The Mod” and explain your pitch.
In your submission you should include the following:
- Your name, company/blog/site, background and experience.
- Your pitch
- Possible Headlines
- Possible outline/main points
If you do not state your blog or company there will be no response to your submission.
Since this blog focuses on a psychological twist, whatever topic you chose to write about, write from personal or professional experience. Life lessons you learned? Hardships? Challenges? Successes? Include them!
- Like us on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter before emailing!
- 1,000-5,000 words
- 100% original and not published anywhere else online
- Articles should be geared toward offering readers knowledge and ways to navigate different situations
- Proofread before submitting (Grammarly is a great tool for writers!)
- Use personal experience if it helps teach readers
- Be real, honest, and upfront
- Do not swear in your articles
- Keep the articles family friendly if writing about parenting or kids
- Articles relating to sex, dating, or marriage, keep it PG-13 if you have to describe certain situations.
- If you chose to link back to one of your blog posts with an affiliate link or a company product that constitutes
- email firstname.lastname@example.org for prices